- NO flaming, trolling, spamming, fighting, or bullying others in the group.
- If there is someone giving you trouble, let a group admin know as soon as possible. If anyone has broken the rules, action will be taken.
- We do not accept Fakemon. There are plenty of other groups that do, so it shouldn't be hard to find a group for your work if that's what you want.
- THE QUALITY OF ART DOESN'T MATTER TO THIS GROUP. ALL IS REQUIRED IS THAT YOUR DEVIATION FOLLOWS THE GUIDELINES AND DA'S TERMS OF SERVICE!
Just click JOIN GROUP and you're in!
PLEASE SUBMIT TO THE RIGHT FOLDER.
Members can only submit SEVEN deviations a week. That's one per day.
If your art was declined, it has one of the following:
1. A screenshot of the games and the anime.
2. 18+ Content.
3. Wrong folder.
4. No relation to Pokémon.
5. Tracing, theft, and/or copying were involved.
6. A submission bashing on another user.
If your fan-fiction was declined, it has one of the following:
7. Too many spelling, grammar, and/or punctuation errors.
8. 18+ Content.
9. Wrong folder.
10. No relation to Pokémon.
If your submission was declined because it was in the wrong folder, you can resubmit it, but if it isn't in the right folder the second time, this will result in a warning.
If your fan-fiction was declined due to a high amount of writing errors, it can be resubmitted after some editing has been done. There is a spell/grammar check for a reason. If there are still too many flaws in the writing, this will result in a warning.
NOTE: Thieves and other rule-breakers will be kicked out, so don't do anything stupid.
If your deviation doesn't include the declination reasons above, then it is good to go.
INFO ON FOLDERS:
- These are for general Pokemon pictures (not fakemon). If you have a picture with just regular old Pokemon in it, submit it to one of these folders. Check other folders before you submit, though, just in case there's another folder that suits your work better.
Trainers and OCs
- Submit here if you have a trainer (canon or original) or a Pokemon OC. Fakemon do not count as OCs.
Literature and Comics
- Submit here if you have some sort of literature or comic strip of any kind.
Cosplay and Plush
- Submit here if you are wearing a costume of any Pokemon character or have made a plush toy of a Pokemon. Store bought plush toys will not be accepted, they must be made by you.
- Submit here if the Pokemon is humanized. All Gijinka OCs also go here.
Also, PLEASE DO NOT post comments or ask group admins to advertise anything for you. This includes asking others to join your group or submitting deviations that include advertisements. Commenting or submitting a deviation asking for Pokemon trades or friend code swaps counts as advertisements. You may still submit a deviation that includes advertising if it is not the main focus of the deviation (for example, putting your friend code in the description of normal artwork).
You don't need to ask to affiliate. All affiliations are accepted automatically.